Friday, June 24, 2011

NEW WEBSITE ON THE WAY!


Finally I am going to be switching to a self-hosted Wordpress Blog!!! I am so excited because now I can customize the website however I want, as well as adding a bunch of new widgets to get everyone involved. My new website will be promoting social-media marketing and writing services for discount prices. At the same time I will still be running a blog, BUT this time I will be adding 1-2 new posts everyday of the week! I hope you all stay tuned because the new website and blog are going to be two things you do not want to miss out on. Thanks for the loyalty everybody and I am glad that you are enjoying my information!

Keep visiting this blog to learn more information about www.frogwebsolutions.com (COMING SOON).

No comments:

Post a Comment