Thursday, June 9, 2011

Free Ebook For Followers!!!


Hey everyone!!! I am extremely thankful to have great followers such as yourselves and I will be showing my gratitude by presenting a free Ebook!

By the end of June I will be releasing an Ebook that will help any freelance writer get their business off of the ground. The book will include help for writers in every category imaginable to start making money as a freelance writer. Here are the categories which will be included in the free Ebook! 

  • How To Become a Freelance Writer
  • Social Media Marketing Plan
  • Where to Find Writing Jobs

If any of you can think of a category that you would like to be added to the book make sure to let me know in the comments section! At the moment I currently do not have a email system set up to send out the Ebook to my followers specifically. So anybody that becomes a follower of my blog and leaves their email in the comment section will be receiving this free Ebook! I hope you guys appreciate the book because I appreciate all of you viewing my blog and I am glad that I can help. 

Remember if you want the Ebook for free you must become a follower of the blog by clicking Follow on the right side of the page, AND leave your email in the comments section! Make sure to do both in order to receive your free Ebook on its release!

9 comments:

  1. sher82278@msn.com thanks for the free ebook invitation loving it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sher I am glad that you are finding my blog helpful :). The Ebook will be released within the next week or two when I am back from vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lynn@asummermoon.com thanks Vincent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @asummermoon I hope you enjoy the Ebook when it is released! Thanks for signing up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the offer. Contact me at mboya.creativehorizons.tom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the offer. jtuglus@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent keep the emails coming guys! Also do not forget to spread the word via Twitter and Facebook to inform your friends of the FREE E-BOOK!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vincent,

    I just found your blog today, and I am loving it! And your new site looks wonderful!
    Thank you for the free ebook! I am off to read your posts!
    hhdavid65@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete